Whether you are about to contact a foreign supplier, receive a foreign delegation or customer, organise a visit by a foreign subsidiary or the head office, bring in a team of technicians from abroad or have a site meeting with a property owner who doesn’t speak your language, you need a reliable interpreter.
Whatever your need, consecutive interpreting at your premises or elsewhere, in the Vendée or any nearby area, or telephone interpreting, you can trust Anna Marteau to provide quality services.
She has been a translator and interpreter since 1992, fully mastering interpretation between Dutch, her mother tongue, and French, her second active language, which now she masters to mother-tongue standard thanks to high-level language studies (Master’s Degree), more than twenty-seven years of professional experience and an even longer well-integrated life in France, and English, her third language, for which she holds a Bachelor’s Degree.
All missions you will entrust her with will be carefully prepared with the documents you will be able to provide and with her own extensive terminology database, built up after many years of translating and interpreting.
If you have the project to sign a contract, buy or sell a property, sign a notarized deed or any other formality or ceremony requiring the assistance of an interpreter qualified in legal matters and other specific areas, you are at the right place as well.
(see Areas of Experience)
- Business meetings, business lunches
- Building site meetings, visits, acceptance of works
- Real estate negotiations
- Company visits
- Technical intervention by a non-French speaking technician
- International trade and exchange events
- Real estate sale or purchase signings, notarized deeds, testaments
- Telephone calls to or from foreign customers, suppliers, partners
- Contacting a supplier abroad for inquiries or orders
- Negotiations with a customer or supplier abroad
Please feel free to ask for a personalized quote by clicking on the button below.